Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bill To The Rescue


Well, I was correct when I saw it coming. Bill Clinton flew in and rescued the two illegal immigrant U.S. journalists being held in North Korea. I call them “illegal Immigrants” because that’s what they are. They entered North Korea illegally, and were being punished for that crime. But these weren’t just any journalists, these two worked for Al Gore, inventor of the internet, savior of the planet, and all around nice guy. Just ask him, he’ll tell you.

Bill and Kim “The Little Dictator” Jong-il met for several hours to agree on the release of the Ms. Ling and Ms. Lee. I’m lucky enough to have the transcripts of their meeting.

Kim: Biwl, what a supplies. You look good.
Bill: Kim, you little shit, look like crap.
Kim: Ha, ha, ha. Biwl, you stiwl ta jokester. How did you wike ta in-woom service wast night?
Bill: Were they from you? The young one was hot but the old one was kind of scary. How did you know Hilary wasn’t with me? You could have caused trouble for me.
Kim: I didn’t know, the owed toothress one ras fer her.
Bill: Oh, what a shame. I enjoyed the old one the most. She didn’t scream once no matter what I did.
Kim: Yeah, mom is no comprainer. Hey, did you thee our missire raunthes?
Bill: Sure did. The missile technology I sold you looks like it worked.
Kim: And you should see our ulanium enwithment pwogwam.

No comments:

Post a Comment